YOU ...Can Help!
The British public have been in retreat for decades.
Afraid to speak out for fear of being ridiculed.
Afraid to speak out for fear of losing friends.
Afraid to speak out for fear of losing their jobs.
Now – afraid to speak out for fear of being jailed.
But now more and more are fighting back. You don’t see much evidence (if any) of it on main stream media.
That’s the way they want it.That’s how they’ve controlled you for years.
But with the internet – and platforms such as youtube (which is desperately trying its own methods to censor material – but failing pathetically,) has changed all that. The genie is out of the bottle and now it’s the establishment: the government and the police who are in retreat.
Things You Can Do ...
- STOP believing without question, what you are being fed on BBC, SKY, ITV, Channel 4 and 5, BBC and Independent radio, along with ALL the press.
- Question everything you see and hear on main stream media.
- Look for the motive behind what you’re seeing/ hearing/reading.
- STOP following Google/youtube links blindly. They’re all biased towards politically correct, left leaning content. Use the links [here]
- Stop funding the BBC: cancel your TV licence. You can do it perfectly legally by following this link.
- Avoid trying to ‘red pill’ friends/ family. Best way is to leave a leaflet.
- Start your own mini leaflet campaign.
- Go to demos. News of impending events will always be available here.
- Write to your MP. It doesn’t matter whether they’re Conservative or Labour; let them know how you feel.
- VOTE UKIP. [See note on ‘About UK Free Media page.]