All you need to know:
The Climate’s Changing – We’re Doomed…
TEN FACTS ABOUT ‘CLIMATE CHANGE.’
1) The percentage of CO2 in the atmosphere is 0.04% It’s a TRACE gas.
2) Expressed as a fraction – that’s one part in two thousand five
hundred of the earth’s atmosphere. (1/2500) It’s a TRACE gas.
3) The percentage of methane in the atmosphere is 0.00018% It’s a
4) Expressed as a fraction, that’s one part in over five hundred and
thirty five thousand. (1/535,905) It’s a TRACE gas.
5) 97% of the CO2 in the earth’s atmosphere is produced naturally, by plants, trees, animals and humans simply breathing. Man made CO2 makes up the remaining 3%
6) Only 2% (of that 3%) is produced by Britain which means that human
activities such as burning fossil fuels produce 1/125,000th of the CO2 in
the earth’s atmosphere – or 0.0000008%
7) Even the most optimistic estimates are agreed that even if drastic
measures were taken – measures that would cripple the economy and
result in mass unemployment – that level could be cut by only 25%. So
we’d then be producing 0.0000006%, instead of 0.0000008%
8) The UK operates six coal fired power stations; China is commissioning
two new coal fired power stations every month until 2030. They
already have hundreds. Seen any ‘extinction rebellion’/climate change
protests on the streets of Beijing lately?
9) “97% of climate scientists agree…” Actually the figure is – 97% of those
being paid to research the matter… who have been asked. Most of
whom would be unemployed, were they to disagree. Thousands of
respected scientists disagree. The BBC will not report on their
opinions. Their policy on reporting of “climate change” will not allow it.
10) Even highly qualified scientists who dare to speak out are attacked as
heretics, despite over 30,000 scientists having signed a
petition which states clearly that there is no scientific evidence of any
man – made ‘global warming’ (climate change.) How often do you hear
that on the BBC? That’s just in the US. Globally, the number of highly
qualified scientists disputing the so-called 97% is far higher.
11) Every windmill on the planet has emitted far more CO2 than it will ever
save or ‘offset.’ simply in its production.
12) The bogey man – ‘Big Oil’ needs to do nothing, to counter all this
rubbish. Civilisation as we know it – laptops, mobile phones, cars,
furniture, clothing, etc., etc. all depend on plastic – from oil.